Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Alpha Course and The Mega Churches

THESE ARE TEACHING TRANSFORMATIONAL KARL MARXISM:

Notice, the title (I just seen this) "Alpha course", it's replacing who is really The Alpha and Omega in Revelation, which is Jesus Christ. As if to say, "we have our Alpha doctrine" and "we will follow this way".

And I just now seen this too (wow), notice Jesus' name in Revelation (again) is also "Omega" - sounds close to the 'mega' churches doesn't it? Yuck. Talk about False christ's rising up and proclaiming that they are Christ - that they are the true beginning and the true ending, eh? Wow, that's  so beyond yuck, it's wanting to be in the place of Christ Jesus - to replace him. No wonder, Milton said the lawless one is already in the temple. But in our days, they are more so flaunting it. Milton saw it but we are now seeing  how it takes form. Me and my x-step mom Barbara were just speaking about this 'taking form' the other night. And we're all seeing how the form is looking in the natural.

But thank God, I'm no longer in disgust with these one's who walk after the flesh. I'm at peace and still have much compassion in my heart for them. Whether they repent or not - the Gospel has gone out and how it's their decision and God's. But, as you know, all God's sheep would rejoice along with the Angel's of God in Heaven should some repent. That would be wonderful!!! Because it's better than burning in the lake of fire forever and
away from the Presence of Our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ Our Lord and the Holy Angel's.

Keep alert and sober!  

Love, Connie

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

On Ray Comfort's blog you ask something about the emergent church and purpose driven church.

Try www.ChristianWorldviewNetwork.com for good information against both.

Ray contributes articles there but Brannon Howse is excellent.

one-lamb said...

freed,

Is Ray and Kirk - are they understanding that both are such a false-social-gospel?

God bless you freed.
Connie

Cynthia said...

Ahh, ok. Now I understand your question. Sorry about my email to you just now. I had to come here to see what I wrote. lol

Part of my email to you sort of answers this question. I only assume that Ray knows about these false gospels. His articles on that website don't really pertain to them. He mostly writes there what he writes on his Atheist Central blog.

But, Brannon Howse and Jan Markell, from the Christian Worldview Network newsletter do address both gospels. Brannon's cd addresses in it depth. It's excellent.

I learned a lot about these false gospels from them. I'm thinking you probably couldn't get a direct answer from Ray because of the amount of email he gets.

Sorry I can't answer your question precisely, because I don't follow his teachings/website much at all. He mostly teaches about witnessing, which is very good.

one-lamb said...

freed,

This whole world is turning into the Dialectic Process. "How do you think and feel" rather than on facts. Mainly the fact mainly on "What was Jesus' Purpose."

one-lamb said...

test