This world is so into 'what their' purpose is and what's backed behind it is `works`:
Socialism - Humanism. The worship of the creation rather than The Creator.
JESUS IS LORD
This world is so into 'what their' purpose is and what's backed behind it is `works`:
Socialism - Humanism. The worship of the creation rather than The Creator.
Posted by
one-lamb
at
1:58 PM
2 comments:
This is what I am getting in my spirit from The Lord:
God has to allow the governments of the world to deflate so that the new world gov't. can rise where the whore of Babylon (the false church) will join up with and soon the kings of the earth will hate the whore and they will destroy her. So God has to allow even America to deflate so that the beast can rise from humanity.
My America Dream: Mid 2006
In my dream, it took one demon with a needle in his hand to deflate America. It was a very Spiritual dream that God gave me, I was even rebuked in that dream by an Huge Leading Angel that picked me up, as you would scruff a cat at the neck to pick up, and he told me, "Your still not understanding when your seeing the Spiritual." He told me that because after the demon deflated the red-white-and-blue (stripped just like America's flag) one piece clothing baby (America) in my right arm, I left to join up with these Huge Angels who were wearing huge white and fat dresses with huge color dots all over them and I fearfully said to the lead Angel, (but I didn't know they were Angels in my dream, but I knew that it was a demon who had the needle who deflated the red-white-and-blue clothed baby in my right arm, but I didn't know that the baby in my right arm was America until I woke up and re-called the dream, then I knew the meaning of the dream - but it took the Leading Angel, I believe, to rebuke me in the dream to then understand after I woke up and re-called the dream), continuing - I fearfully said, "Can I stay with you?" And then that is when the Leading Angel picked up my spirit-man from my body and rebuked me saying, "Your still not understanding when your seeing the Spiritual." Then I woke up.
Post a Comment